Friday, October 19, 2012

My first trip in 2012


In a couple of days I will be on the train again. This time , to my native state, city and village. The first and statutory port of halt will be to Chennai aka Madras and then am off on a heritage trail called the Naanjil Naadu tour, to some of the temples and towns in down South in Tamil Nadu bordering Kerala. thereafter I am heading to Thirunelveli and to my dad's village, Kalladaikurichi . It has been more than 20 years since I went to my village and am hoping to make the most of it. The area is rich in eco and wildlife tourism, heritage and culture and am not sure how much time I will have to explore around. However, I am sure to make more trips down South this year. 
 Dubai visa type that we offer :
•    Dubai visa for 14 days
•    Dubai visa for 30 days
•    Dubai visa for additional 30 days
We also provide urgent Dubai visa where clients have less time left for their journey to Dubai. This service can be obtained within 24 hrs processing time by paying some extra fees.